Kudos for My WWW Documents
Vanity, vanity, all is vanity!
- " Your Nine Planets site is the most beautiful thing I have
seen on the WWW so far. Since we have discovered it,
I have to fight for time on my computer, cause my wife
is "just having a quick read" about another planet."
- "Just thought I'd let you know how cool this site really is! These are some
awesome shots!" [TWN]
- "Bravo, one of the coolest pages in the whole web world"
- "this is a tremendous resource" [TIA FAQ]
- "The TIA community thanks you. Frankly I'm overwhelmed how much effort you
put into this endeavor." [TIA FAQ]
- "Just had a look at nineplanets. Bloody amazing! I haven't seen a set of web pages so well done and mind boggling."
- "One of my colleagues in the Astro Dept. just came by with some questions about Rhea. I quickly turned my XMosaic viewer to your very nice page, and *shazam* he got his answers."
- "I intend to point to
these pages for my presentations to management as one more
example of the benefits of the Internet to the public."
- "Bill, Your nine planets tour is nothing short of spectacular this is exactly
what I wanted when I hooked up to the internet, to learn & astronomy is right
on top, bill you blew my socks off!"
- "At 2:40 today 23 excited second graders gathered around our computer and
held their breath as the server downloaded today's e-mail. When we found
your message they were absolutely thrilled. I wish I could send you the
looks on their eight year old faces. It is something I'll never forget."
Bill Arnett; last updated:
2006 Feb 01